Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's your last night...


On Tuesday, I watched one of my favourite films with my regular movie posse.  It's "Last Night" which came out around the time when Armageddon and Deep Impact and all those end of the world films were coming out for the year 2000.

"Last Night" is a Canadian take on it starring Don McKeller and Sandra Oh (LOVE HER!).  It's the last night - there's no ifs, ands, or buts about it.  So how would you spend it?  Would you finally put on that concert that you dreamed of?  Would you fulfill every sex fantasy?  Would you have one final Christmas with the fam?  Would you blow your brains out prior to the end?  Or would you simply want to be alone?

Post film chatter brought me to no conclusion.  I don't know how I would want to spend my final night.  I'd like to see my family, I'd like to spend it with my partner, I'd love to see parts of the world that I've never experienced, and the list goes on.

If you knew with 100% certainly that tonight would be your last...how would you spend it?

No comments: