Friday, March 5, 2010

I love my iTouch!!!

If you don't have one, I'm sorry but you'll have to invest in one.  I freakin' love my iTouch, it's seriously my favourite gift that I've received in the longest time.

It's one of those gifts that I could've purchased myself, but I wanted to wait and see if I really wanted it.  Then I decided to let it become an x-mas gift from the fam and so I had to wait even longer.

I've had it now for over 2 months and it has yet to lose its lustre.

Seriously, here's why it's the best thing...

1) I have no patience. I had waiting in lines, etc.  Now I don't even notice.  I just whip out the iTouch and the hours just pass right by. 

2) Free stuff.  You can d/l so many free games/apps for this toy and LEGALLY!  There's just a ton of free content available at the iTunes store.  If you want to buy something, the most it'll cost is $2.99. 

3) Combines your mp3 player & gaming handheld into one.  If I really want to splurge, I could've got the iPhone, but I didn't want that.

4) Wifi - yes, you can find/steal someone's wifi and now you've got the ability to use the internet.

I love my iTouch and will continue to do so.  I'm not looking forward to the iPad.  I can't fit that into my pocket and I can read books on my iTouch.  Don't wait for the iPad, get yourself an iTouch.

No comments: