Monday, December 14, 2009

Who's your cheerleader?



A conversation with a bud made me wonder something about all of you, who's your cheerleader?

In your life, who supports you? Who jumps for you when you arrive? Who keeps you going after you want to quit?   You know, who's your cheerleader?

I've previously written about my 3 mentors in my life, these would definitely be my cheerleaders.  One for work, one for the arts and one for life.  Not a bad trio at all!!!

I, then, have my posse of friends.  The one's who support & berate me through horrible decisions. Who, then, still console me when I finally realized what they saw months ago.  They're also the one's who volunteer on my many art projects.  Who stay my friend, even when I don't see them for months due to my crazy lifestyle.

I grew up being taught to be very independent and self reliant.  Around my early 20's, I started realizing that while I can do it on my own, I prefer having a support network. 

It's a pretty simple question, who's your cheerleader?

1 comment:

jno said...

My parents have always been my biggest cheerleaders giving me a push when I needed one. My group of close friends are also there to cheer me on or help me deal with any problems.