Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I love my calendar

I don't know about you, but I find someone with amazing time management / organization skills to be crazy sexy!!!

How does one manage it?  With a cute ass calendar.  If you can bust out a blackberry or show me your pocket calendar, we can have ourselves a good time. :)

Seriously, I'm not joking.  I love calendars.  I have 3.  My work one on outlook, my personal one with google calendar and a handy written one for when technology screws me over and doesn't work.

I used to be able to keep my busy life all in my head, but as I get older I have seriously lost that ability.

When you're juggling work, school, clients, art projects, friends, family - it's essential.  Plus, there's nothing more fun than looking at your day and seeing '9:00 - Breakfast with Sal, 11:00 - Meeting with producer, 1:00 - Hit Ryerson and bitch out admissions, 3:30 - Yoga session...'  Especially, when you're dating someone new and you can be like 'well I'll fit you in here or here or here.'

What drives me nuts is when somebody is like 'oh I'm really busy...you know super busy, I've got no time that day for you.'  You ask them for their schedule and it's like 'well dinner around 6pm.'  I'm sorry but that's not busy at all.  You have plenty of time to schedule in a shit load of stuff that day.

People wonder how I keep it all together...now you know.  It's called having a calendar. 

p.s. Just quick re-read and there's a lot of possible sexual innuendos in this piece.  Did you spot them?

No comments: