Sunday, September 20, 2009

My boyfriend, Neil.



Hey LetsBeVainers!
Kaila W. Montanna here with a very special edition of "Neil & Kai's Adventures in Love," because it's the first!

Now I am not sure if you are all aware, but if not, I would like to set the record straight and say yes, it is true: I am dating Neil Patrick Harris.

I was just as surprised as all of you when he announced publicly at the Emmy's that we are indeed dating, and David Burka is of course a wonderful and sweet man--but lets face it, no one can bottom better than I.

Neil courted me for months after we met at Ellen's 50th some time ago, but after my horrible heart break with Wentworth, I just couldn't bring myself to date another prime-time actor. But Neil just wouldn't give up. And so, after a short relapse into stupidity this past summer at trying to find a normal love life, I've come to my senses and am now extremely happy with my lover Neil. We will be celebrating our first month this next Thursday :).

My Babycakes flies up once a week to see me while I'm in school and he's filming, but we're planning on a small getaway during my reading week. He is taking me back to Paris :) I really do love him. So very much. I mean, what is there not to love about Neil? He's ironic (which is something we all try so hard to be, especially you hipsters), athletic, adorable, and a perfect 7 inches of multiple orgasm. And that over-sized forehead? I could not imagine kissing anything else while he pounds me into oblivion during some old fashioned missionary fun.

I tear up a little every time he makes a joke while he hosts. Isn't he just adorable? I am so glad that Ellen brought us together and so proud that he is hosting the Emmy's.

My little Neil.
My Neil Patrick Harris.

So please, I encourage all readers of Let's Be Vain to support my baby Neil! Watch "Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog", watch "How I Met Your Mother", and buy the "Doogie Howser MD" box sets at your local Wal-mart!

Stay tuned for more updates on "Neil & Kai's Adventure's in LOVE!"

1 comment:

letsbevain said...

LOL...that was great!! I'm so happy for the 2 of you.