Sunday, January 17, 2010

shameless self love

Hey All,

First off: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I know I'm late, but don't they always say "better late than never"?

I don't remember my new years much. All I know is that one minute I was taking photos at Buddies in Bad Times NYE Ghetto Bash and the next I was waking up in a motel room naked and covered in stuff and unable to walk for a few days. My first blackout!

Anywho, I recently finished a small fun photoshoot with a friend of mine Shealyn, and her friend Mike. We had a lot of fun out in Unionville and downtown, but due to the fucking cold we had to cut the downtown part of our journey short as my fingers were about five minutes short of being frost bitten. And what would one do without FINGERS?

So check out my current photoblog HERE.

Flickr is okay, but once I find a new free and awesome to use photo-journal site-thinger I'll upload the entire set, including all of my old work.

I hope all the writers and readers have had an amazing 17 days so far.
I know I have!

Toodles,
Kaila W. Montanna

No comments: