Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dirty Little Friend

By Kai Wa Yapp





You are my dirty friend.

No one knows about you, because you’re dirty.

Naughty, almost.

You dress yourself up in purple, sometimes pink.

You leave me breathless, hardly able to think.

You’re tall. Taller than most I know.

And that is what makes you my special, dirty friend.

I keep you hidden from my other friends.

When I hear you call, I make excuses.

When I need you desperately, I don’t bother with explanations.

When you are with me, I feel whole.

When men find out about you, they get scared.

Threatened.

Their power and purpose is usurped by your greatness.

My dirty friend, your reputation is known far and wide.

Your ability to please, I need not lie.

For those who know my special friend,

Know just as well as he or she or him or her,

That no one can beat my dirty, lil' vibrator.

No comments: