Thursday, February 5, 2009

I thought it was an original idea...


As you may or may not have read, I ventured back into the profile sites realm and then proceeded to gripe about them.
I said that I'd take them down by Wednesday and they are now gone. So now what does one do with all the contacts?

Msn daily, go on dates, block those that turn out kind of annoying? Nope! Here's my original idea that isn't.

I thought it'd be fun to take all 6-8 guys and invite them over to my loverly place. Everyone can just mix and mingle, we can chat it up, they can try to catch my attention and such.

Then, I realized that I had just created 'The Bachelor' for myself. Which is really lame, cuz I think that show is super lame. Plus I realized that with my luck, the guys would connect better with one another and then frolic off into my 3 bedrooms and get it on. This leaves me in the kitchen, huddled in the corner, and crying my eyes out. You know, if I ever cried.

I guess this leaves me with only other route...dating. Dating can be fun and can possibly be not. My first date after 2.5 years of LTR was tres awkward back in August. Having to wrap one's mind around the idea of getting to know somebody and in a non-friend way was a bit much for me. I had another last nite, I think I did semi okay.

So no Bachelor type reality show for you all, but perhaps, this blog may turn into a 'Help Jay navigate back into the dating realm.' Shitty part is that I'm sure most of the potential guys are aware of this blog, so let's wait and see what their reaction is.

1 comment:

RGH said...

awwww...you should cry more often.