Friday, February 13, 2009

You're not so pissy, but are you slutty?

Last week, I issued a poll to determine just how pissy you all were in the shower. So far this month, we've had 190 unique visitors and only 8 of you voted in the poll. FOR SHAME!!!

Here's what we learned from the poll, nobody was encouraged to attempt to piss in the shower from my posting. 25% of you are already frequent pissers. Please identify yourself and this way, I can be sure to wipe down your stall before I enter. 25% of you are pure like me and would never attempt such a nasty feat. :P 37% of yous have pissed once, never to piss again in the shower. And that is that!

Now that we've seen that you're all not so pissy, let's fine out how slutty you all are. Now we each have our own definition of what a slut is and that works for me. In fact, I hope to explore that further in my first ever attempt at an installation art project. (Interested? Let's work on it together.)

For this week's poll, let's simply explore the number of people that you have shared an orgasm with. So if you were a fan of the circle jerk back in grade school, you have to add up all the people who shot a load on the wookie cookie with you. If you sucked off the whole basketball team, add 'em up. If you were gang banged by the choir during band camp, try to count 'em up. If you orgasmed with them, they shall count for our purposes.

You're not so pissy, but are you slutty? Vote on the poll on the right at the top of this page!!!

No comments: