Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day All


Good Day All,
Well Happy Valentine's to all you lovers out there and I hope it is a wonderful day for you. Now don't take my picture the wrong way I just thought it was humorous. I am sure you all have plans for hanging out with that special someone and I am sure it will be one romantic evening. As for the rest of us, I say this should also be a day of celebration. Maybe you won't be getting laid or having a romantic dinner, but love means so many things, and it doesn't have to just be with a partner. If you are single, you should go out and be with your friends and family and celebrate the wonderful relationships you have with all the wonderful people in your life. As for me, a very close friend of mine is coming in from Calgary and spending the night with me. It has been a long time since her and I have hung out so I am looking forward to it. We are also going to a pantless party for singles....lol. Well it is all of our high school friends, so it won't be too strange. Who knows, straight boys in their underwear. ; ) That sounds like my kind of party.
I saw a wonderful movie last night, which I was surprised I would like. I am sure you have all heard of it...He's Just not that into you. Anyways I won't destroy the movie for you but it has some simple but important messages for the public and it really makes you think about how love effects us all...good or bad. The one thing it made me realize is that love shows up in the strangest places and especially when you are not looking for it. Everyone reacts to love differently but it all impacts us in one way or another. That being said, I am open to the possibility of being me and I know one day I will find love but in the meantime it is time to explore.

So what did you all think of the movie?

I wish you all a happy and SAFE Valentines Day.

1 comment:

letsbevain said...

I will be celebrating the day by watching a series of alternative plays at Buddies!

As for the movie, I'd recommend 'Taken', it shows the extremes that father will go to get back his daughter. Now that's love. :P

Taking life lessons from a rom com doesn't make as much sense as learning them from an action thriller. ;)