Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fuck Off Rudy!!! Don't Mess with my Sue Johanson!

The picture on your left shows two different people. The first is cute innocent Rudy from The Cosby Show. She was occasionally bratty, but generally, a good mannered gal. Her and Vanessa would have fights, but then they'd learn a lesson from Papa Cosby and everybody would hug it out.

The picture to the right shows the 'after shot' - Rudy grew up and turned into a little 'stir the pot' bitch.

Read this!!! Rudy decided to take the gloves off and attack my poor Sue from the Sunday Night Sex Show. Apparently, she thinks that Sue is an old white woman and that her show isn't informative and that it's a joke! I call bull shit!

I don't know about you, but I remember listening to the Sunday Night Sex Show with Sue Johanson on AM 640. Every Sunday and just listening away to all the advice that I could suck up. I was in gr. 8, had moved into my 'rents basement, and my curiousity about sex was solved! I, then, discovered that it was a tv show on the Women's Network. She would always talk about using toys, but I never realized what they looked like. Until I saw them! She taught me it was okay to masturbate, different sex positions, and that a girl's smelly vagina may be a yeast infection.

Sue never never ever judged anybody that called, she would make light of the situation, but all in good fun. She didn't care that you were gay, straight, bi, trans, Sue just tells it how it is. She's fucking hot! Somebody who's that honest about sex is fucking hot in my books! Plus, you know, she's a registered nurse! She's smart!

So this is why I say, 'Fuck off Rudy!' - she's attempting to grab herself some attention. You know what, she's got it. Unfortunately, just pointing out how young and stupid she is. Why attack somebody who's been doing their job for years and making the world a better place? Little Rudy continues to make me smile through repeats in syndication...grown up Rudy is a bitch! Enough said.

No comments: