Sunday, May 24, 2009

Dream Interpretation

I rarely remember any of my dreams and don't think that I dream all that vividly. But it's 6:46a.m. on Sunday morning and I've just arisen from 3 pretty vivid one's. I tend to think that my dreams are kinda literal and I can piece them together from the day's events. Perhaps, you'd all like to take a stab at interpreting them. :)

Dream #1 - My dog returns!

My family and I are all at my 'rents house. We're hanging around and playing, when my brother comes in with my deceased dog, Romeo, an awesome black chow chow bastard of a dog. You see, he was just sick and has returned. We're all playing around, when I accidentally leave the front door open and he escapes (like he did many a times). My Dad starts screaming at me, I run outside and see my dog happily playing in the street. I go to grab my shoes, when I remember that we put him down last year and he is no more. :(

Dream #2 - I have a small house!

I'm standing within this small pitiful house and thinking how it's all mine. It's simple, needs to be fixed up, but I don't care. The rent is even cheap at $600/month. I realize that I'm already pushing budget each month and start freaking out about how I'm going to cover this expense. I kick myself for signing a lease and not taking better care of my finances. I, literally, wake up and start strategically figuring how to solve this dilemma. Sane-ness kicks in and I realize that I don't have a house. ;)

Dream #3 - I have a date for Thursday...w/ the last lad!



I have this feeling of happiness, when I think about my upcoming date on Thursday. I'm all excited as this guy has made big plans for us on Thursday (I don't recall the plans). I'm feeling awesome and very interested to see what he's come up with for the 2 of us. He arrives at the door and it's the last lad that I've dated. My dream state doesn't recognize that we're no longer together. I'm just happy. I wake up looking forward to the date and then consciously remember that we're no longer. :(

No comments: