Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I need plastic!!!

I've been a good boy and bought the Loblaws cloth bags. In fact, I think I've bought at least 10-15 of them. I've left them at my 'rents, I've left them w/ ex's and some ppl still have them and haven't returned them (looking at u, Jason :P).

I don't mind that many a times, I have to take the elevator all the way back up, when I leave the house without them.

I do mind that now I am sitting in my condo without the ability to throw out any garbage. I have no plastic bags. I rarely shop, so while some may have a wal-mart bag or a winner's bag or a sears' bag (or insert wherever u shop), I have absolutely no plastic bags here. Just garbage sitting on my counter, piling up, which is gross!

How does one solve this dilemma?? Well I believe you can buy garbage bags in mini size, but that just seems silly. I could go and buy stuff from a store and then keep the bag, but return the stuff. That seems like a waste of my time. Actually, I thought about raiding my parents' cupboard for some and walking out w/ them incognito.

Any suggestions? Anybody share my frustration?

No comments: