Tuesday, August 11, 2009

...Buzz Buzz...


So my foray into dating asians has opened my slanted little eyes in more ways than one.

A couple small examples:


1) HK style cafes are the bomb. Anywhere where you can mix asian foods with breakfast foods AND get iced coffee all for under $8 is a golden ticket straight to my heart.

2) Soju bars...similar to 1) except with booze and a slightly higher price point. Still right at the ole ticker though.

3)Markham...not so scary. A lot of open spaces though.

4)My gaydar is worse on my own kind than it is on others...How the hell is that possible?


BUT the most puzzling matter of all is this...Who is the Asian Queen Bee?

Confused? let me clear things up as much as I can.

Apparently, according to my asian friends who are into asians, there is a ranking of all the asian races as to who is the most desireable.

For some reason, Filipinos are mostly ranked the least desireable. I don't know why though. Insight please.

Going up the ladder, mainland Chinese or Vietnamese are slightly above Filipinos.

Then it gets a little hazy and it's usually a mixed bag where HKers are a little above that and Taiwanese, Japanese and Koreans duke it out to be the top of the royal heap.

It's like Top Model but with races...weird, huh?

Who knows if the gaysian mafia will send someone out to sniper me off for spreading this but I wanna know who's on top?? And why it's ranked in this way.

All I get for an answer is "oh...it's personal preference". But if that were the case, then the bottom shouldn't be the same...but in the pool I've asked it is. Is it certain languages that sound less sexy? More or less masculine? Or mannerisms bred in by culture?

Is there such a ranking in other race worlds? Are Gingers less desireable in the white gay community? Are Africans less desireable than Jamaicans?

Who's on top then?

Who is the Asian Queen Bee???

1 comment:

letsbevain said...

(Sorry, I can't resist).

I find that that all of of them are always on the bottom, at least in my world. :P