Sunday, August 2, 2009

I enjoy Mika!

I enjoy Mika, I really do. He has an unique voice, writes playful songs, and has a great energy to him. It'd be nice, if he'd address his sexuality, but I guess it's one of those 'you know...but I ain't gonna admit it' kinda things.

I saw Mike in concert a few years back and my guy at the time and I spent the first few songs assuming that he was lip syncing. Cuz honestly, it sounded exactly like the cd. Everybody was thinking the same thing and we started to get really caught up. Then it hit 'Relax, Take It Easy' where he did this acapella introduction and everyone was just in awe. The reason why it sounded like the record was cuz Mika can fucking sing!!!

He's coming out with a new record and I want to share with you his awesome new song. It took me a few listens to get into, but now it's a definite summer fave (in a summer of few awesome songs). The video is pretty spaz-tastic and if he had chosen a fun pair boxers instead of boring white, it would've been even better. :)

Here it is for your enjoyment...


No comments: