Thursday, August 6, 2009

Once more, with feeling!

"People will forget what you said or what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou

I came across this quote just now on twitter and it really struck me as the truth.

When I think about the times that I have been in love, I could never describe the reasons why. It was simply a strong feeling that I had towards that person.

When dealing with those who are negative, often times you forget what it was about them that caused that feeling, but you just can't shake it.

Have you ever encountered someone and just felt naturally happy in their presence? Or completely turned off?

Maybe it's getting back on track w/ yoga that's causing me to be more reflective or 2 days in a row seeing the ex's. ;) Or that I haven't felt love in a year and really want that feeling back.

What'd you think? Are you in tune with your feelings? Got a quote that you'd like to share?

1 comment:

letsbevain said...

Wow, as someone a few years from thirty, that's a good one!