Sunday, August 16, 2009

I don't get heterosexuality!

I just had a thought and granted it's not a very well thought out one. But I figured that I'd put it out into the cyber universe and allow you to play around with it.

I just don't get the label of heterosexuality. Like I get that it's been burned into brains through religious and conservative doctrine, but besides that - it makes no sense to me that anybody would classify themselves as heterosexual.

I can understand that somebody can be homosexual. If you look in the mirror and you find yourself to be attractive. Why wouldn't you find those of the same gender to be attractive? If you can finger your pussy and stroke your cock to orgasm, why does doing it to another's freak you out? It' seems so simple. You like your cock, why wouldn't you like another? Take hetero boys who can self suck (aka auto fellatio), they dig cock enough to suck their own...what's so gross about another's?

With this, I totally get bisexuality. Of course, I'm biased. I dig both girlies and boys. I find them both to be attractive. I don't squirm at the sight of tits or become repulsed about slamming into an ass. In this instance, one is attracted to their own gender, but has also found the opposite gender to be attractive.

Which leaves us with heterosexuals. They claim that they are only attracted to the opposite gender. Which leads me to wonder, if they are really just self haters or delusional? If they were self haters and didn't find themselves to be attracted, how is it that they are able to love another? After all, if you don't love yourself first, how can you ever love another? Self love means loving every part of yourself, even if one wishes to improve it. Or is this the reason why so many marriages and relationships fail? Because there's a sea of self hatred spreading around and everybody's drowning in it.

As for being delusional, yah I can see that too. You've spent so many years believing that the world only accepts man and female without passing judgment, so you decide that you'll stick with that. When really, one can be perfectly happy with being queer. Now I'm not saying that hetero relations are wrong, I'd just simply like individuals to stop being all 'eww...I could never love the same sex.' All I hear with that statement is 'I hate myself.' ;)

What'd you think? Cuz seriously, I've always believed that nobody is straight and not in an egotistical queer way. Just that it makes no sense to me. Where are you at on this discussion?

2 comments:

Rain said...

hm, interesting...

Durango said...

Heterosexual people do love people who are the same gender as themselves. Mothers love daughters, brothers love brothers, war buddies love war buddies, etc. Love doesn't come into the equation.

A great many exclussively gay men loathe themselves and all other gay men and will never love a man.

You don't understand how anyone could be heterosexual, they don't understand how anyone could be gay, lesbians can't understand how anyone could be attracted to a man.

Sexual orientation also has little to with sexual excitment centered on body parts - some people love their own bodies and some look on them as alien and a necessary evil to get the job done. Many gay men are not tuned on by sucking cock, many are adverse to getting fucked.

Under extreme conditions, even the most heterosexual of men can have gay sex, and most gay people can be pressured into performing with someone of the opposite gender.

To ensure the continuation of each species, nature creates the vast majority of animals and people as exclusively heterosexual. It has nothing to do with love or emotion or psychology or culture.