Wednesday, July 8, 2009

G.I Joe - Blows!



I don't know about you, but this has been one disappointing summer of movies. It just seems like nothing is really grabbing my attention.

Take the trailer above for G.I. Joe. It's just lame. Really? This is the best that they could offer. Look, I think Channing Tatum is super hot, but I'd rather watch screen caps of 'Fighting' than check this film out. The action looks beyond fake and the attempt at humour is sub par. Marlon Wayans is the least funny Wayan.

I don't know about you, but I grew up watching the G.I. Joe cartoons and then pretending to be them with my friends out in the backyard. I think we created better scenarios than this trailer presents.

In other words, WAHHHHHH WAHHHHHH WAHHHHHH! ;) I'm just not looking forward to this and I really wanted to.

How about you? You going to see this film? Have you enjoyed anything this summer? So far, my favourite is 'The Hangover.'

No comments: