Wednesday, July 15, 2009

If you're gonna yell, FUCKIN YELL AT ME!!!

I think it's the brother in me that makes me very protective of those around me. Be it my family, friends, employees...if you cross the line, I will end you. Simple as that. =)

Now the line is a confusing one. You see, I have no qualms about calling my own father a 'fuck face' or my sister a 'cunt' and I will probably let you do it too. If it's justified! :)

What I don't like is uncalled for stupid-ness on the part of others.

Let's talk about yesterday, when I get a call from my staff saying that some Mother reamed her and another staff out. The issue was completely stupid and she's yelling at my staff. NOOOOOO FUCKING WAY!!! I even get confirmation from another staff who happened to walk in on it, who was like it 'I walked in, saw the crazy and just left.' Then I find out that my staff was so upset that she was actually crying over the incident.

I'll never get this kinda shit. Who was brought up where it's okay to scream at somebody in a public space over stupid nothing-ness? See now I grew up in a house, where I screamed at my family, slammed doors, and all that. But in public, we are as civilized as we can attempt to be.

Customers screaming at somebody who's half their age even makes more sense. They're making shit money, they're doing their best, and you scream at them. To me, that makes you scum! Worse than scum...you're what scum shits out after a big ass meal.

Here's my biggest beef, NOBODY SCREAMS AT ME!!! It's soooooo irritating! Look at me. I'm 5'8', 140, not much muscle, kinda dorky looking...it can't be, 'cuz they're intimidated by me. But I just don't get the face-face screamers. I get some upset folks via the phone, but that's it.

As someone who works in customer service, I see it a lot of stupid. How about you?

Or as a customer, have you ever flipped out on an employee?? If so, do u regret it or encourage it?

No comments: