Sunday, July 26, 2009

I tend to get obsessive...

I tend to get a bit obsessive over some things and it's like silly random things.

1) Online profiles. I can only do them for a week or two and then it's too much. Why? Cuz I obsessively refresh the inbox page to see who has sent me a msg. Cuz you never know who might send you something. But then I wait awhile to respond, so it doesn't appear that I'm obsessively clicking. ;)

2) I just posted my first facebook event and have already found myself checking to see who's coming, who's a maybe, and who's not much too often. It's a month away...this is gonna be a daily routine.

3) I've just added a new one. It's called Omegle. You go to the site and pairs you up with a stranger to start a conversation. It's like when you're on the bus and someone just starts talking to you and you continue the convo and then it abruptly ends. The person you're talking to is called a 'stranger' and you are called 'you.' Here's a few of my conversations so far...

Stranger: So let's have sex
You: lol...what?
Stranger: Don't you want have sex?
You: why do you assume I want sex
Stranger: Don't we all
You: disconnected

Stranger: I no want ppl from Taiwan
You: okay....
Stranger: where a u from?
You: canada
Stranger: disconnected

Now I'm on a mission to have a meaningful conversation on this random application.

What are you obsessing with this week?

No comments: