Sunday, July 12, 2009

Holy Freakin Awesome, Batman!

Okay, look at this pic and tell me if you think if it's real or not. Apparently not! It's a freakin action figure. 12" toy of supreme awesome-ness. Check out this link and see how lifelike this toy truly is.

I don't know about you, but I don't pay much attention to action figures these days, but if this what they are today, SIGN ME UP!

Back in the day, we had TMNT that could pose and that was pretty kick ass. Or a He-Man that you could twist to one side, press a button, and he'd twist back. Remember when Cabbage Patch Dolls began and they just sat there all hunched over and then with the next generation, you could make them up stand up? That was pretty big news.

This is taking it to a whole different level. This toy seriously creeps me out. Imagine that you're sleeping, wake up and see this beside your bed. Don't tell me that you wouldn't let out a little high pitched scream or two.

If you're big on toys, update me on what's out there. Cuz if this is where it's at, I'm getting back into playing with action figures.

No comments: