Saturday, March 21, 2009

Get Naked And Admire Your Body!!!

Oh how I love these weekly polls, I get to learn more and more about our darling audiences. Each week, we are progressively getting more and more of you to vote and that my friends is a good thing. :)

There were 20 votes cast this week for our poll for 'on average, how many dates until you get naked?' As I suspected, we have a pretty adventurous crowd as 75% of you only take 3 dates or less and then it's time to show off the titties and ding-a-lings.

10% of you are more in favour of the random hook ups, be it the profile sites or bar or maybe it's just that you have a casual friend that you enjoy naked times with. Now another 10% of you make the person wait between 1-3 months to see you naked, which I just can't understand. While I'm all in favour of getting to know somebody before dominating them in the bedroom, I could never wait that long. Or if I do wait that long with you it means two things: 1) I'm not into you and 2) I'm getting it somewhere else.

Moving along with the theme of being naked...this week's poll is about loving yourself physically. When you look at your body, what is one part of it that you like...even just a bit. None of this 'I hate my body' kinda stuff. If that's you, imagine somebody has your most prized possession in their grips and they can destroy it, if you don't answer the question. So there...you gotta answer! You can even choose more than one, if you want. No need to be shy, it's time to stand up and shout it out to the world (or simply click your answer for our purposes), I FUCKING LOVE MY _____!

1 comment:

RGH said...

1) hair

2) fingernails

3) legs