Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yep, it's another sex poll of the week!!!


I'm learning more and more about our audience each week and let me tell you - you're all pretty damn sexy!!! But not nearly kinky enough!

Last week, we asked what goes in your pussy/ass and not a single one of you chose to 'fist it up!' - FOR SHAME! Haha..like I'm one to talk. ;)

What'd you all really like?? A BIG FAT TONGUE! Which I think everybody enjoys...a good lapping is not something to turn away. To the 64% of you who enjoy that, just remember to clean your areas and then clean them again. One time scrubs away the filth, the second time actually makes it smell clean. :)

52% of you just want some dick and you want it hard! Whatever happened to good ol' love making??? Why does everybody want it hard and be called a bitch? Or is that just my experience? :P

35% wants 2 fingers and 29% want just one, I guess I should've asked who wants more than just one thing? We've got tongues, dicks, and fingers...everybody likes a combo.

A low 23% like sex toys, but that doesn't answer how many have experimented with them. Finally only 11% like 4 fingers and 11% want you to stay the fuck away from their ass all together. Those people can step as far way from me as possible.

Alritey, this week is short and simple, how many dates until you enjoy naked times with somebody? Do it on average! So if sometimes, it's 'hey, what's your name? ok, let's fuck' or other times 'So we've dated now for six years, it's time for me to see you naked' - then pick a place in between.

Vote now and vote often and tell your friends to vote too!! This is by far my fav. new feature of this site. :)

No comments: