Sunday, March 1, 2009

small town tricks.

I live in a pretty small town, connected to a lot of other pretty small towns. Collectively, we make up the Region of York.

In my first post on "Let's Be Vain!!!" I revealed to everyone my first time with a dude. Since then, I've met many other guys around my neck of the woods, some of whom have moved on to bigger and better things with their new wives, while others have not budged at all.

A few weeks ago I was at the gym. While secretly checking out some of the really, really hot guys that like to prance around and "spot" one another, I caught the eye of this one particular douche.

This particular douche ended up being Mr. First.

I think he recognized me, cause he left right after.

A few days ago I was back at the gym and there he was again, by himself, lifting weights. It could have been the garish gym lighting or whatever, but he came off kindda fugly. He still had a nice body, but he just looked...really, really, tired. I mean, repressing ones own homosexuality can be stressful, but this guy seemed to me beating himself into the closet with a sledgehammer. He had raccoon eyes, his skin was pale and he had this permanent look of sadness on his face.

Poor guy.

And to think that a few years ago he had blown his load into my...hand.

This is most definitely one of those "What the fuck was I thinking?!?" moments in my life. I am sure you all have had those as well. I encourage you all to share and come clean with your past, so that we can all laugh together in collective embarrassment.

1 comment:

RGH said...

my first boyfriend aged poorly rapidly due to lifestyle excesses. He was so striking when we first me.

He also went to Prince's house after winning a contest. 2 reasons to hate him.