Sunday, March 15, 2009

Watch Say Something! TONIGHT!

At the end of June last year, I had a thought, 'what if a bunch of queers came together each week to talk?' and it turned into Say Something! We started off every Sunday back in July and now we run bi-weekly. We are on tonight and I urge everybody to please tune in! Why?

1) You get to hear me rather than read me. :) Hearing is much easier. You can be doing homework, dancing around and just listen to the show. Pretend, like it's on the radio.

2) You get to see me and my excellent co-hosts. Who are they?? Ryan G. Hinds and Luka!! Both opinionated, talented, and always put on a good show.

3) It's really just three friends hanging out! Unlike 'The View' where they all hate each other, here we actually like one another. Do we disagree with each other? YES! Do we make fun of each other? YES! Do we have a great time? Hell yes!!

4) You get to be a part of the show! There's a chat room, so you go to www.blogtv.com/people/ajaystewartproject and you get to influence the show. You can share your thoughts about the topics, suggest your own, or just say 'shoe on head!' (long story...).

5) Meet new people, feel a part of a group, and then come back for more!

There's my top 5 list! We're on tonight at 10pm EST, I strongly encourage you to watch. We talk about pop culture, regular issues, current events, music, it's all over the place!

Say Something! at 10 pm EST
watch. chat. LIVE!

No comments: