Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fatty McFat's TV Viewing

Last week, we learned all about where you like to eat out.

63% of you all enjoy some Pizza Pizza and I don't blame you. Pizza is awesome! Plus, they've got all these great deals nowadays. I'm partial to the $5 combo as you can get pizza, fries, drink and dipping sauce. That's sweet ass!

54% of you like Wendy's and that's super supa cool! I recommend the chicken on the go wrap (grilled) with a small chili and iced tea. If you're in a fatty mood, then jr. bacon cheeseburger, fries, and iced tea.

45% of you have had McD's, Mr. Sub/Subway, and other nasty mall food court food. I haven't had McD's in at least 3 years, but their dollar menu almost got back me. I think I did quizno's in the Fall and I did do mall food court recently. Though I don't know if chicken schwarma counts as nasty food. It tastes pretty damn good!

Now that we're all big and fat from indulging in our fatty mc fat foods, let's talk television. I don't watch a lot of tv, but when I do, I think it's either really good or really really bad.

I love 'Lost' as it's just consistenly unfolding and always has a good season ender. On the flip side, I fucking love 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' too. Why? Cuz I love a man with a mullet!! Haha..I just can't resist. Anything on A&E, I love!!! Then I love 'House' too and that show is great. On the flip side, if I remember the 'Biggest Loser' is on, then I have to watch. So I'm just going to list a ton of shows that I tune into and you vote for the one's that you watch too.

3 comments:

RGH said...

A & E has some great tv...I love their real-life Cold Case Files and Gene Simmons Family Jewels so I can drool over the italian stallion son.

I also like shows where I can learn things, so HGTV shows and Project Runway score high with me. I would also be remiss without a plug for WNED, PBS's buffalo affiliate that airs cultural programming such as theatre and dance that other channels don't!

Are you implying only fat people watch tv?

letsbevain said...

I think the Italian son may finally be legal, so you enjoy that RGH. :P

I was implying that a good way to get fat is to eat at a bunch of fast food places and then just sit around and watch tv all day. :)

letsbevain said...

I don't think I've ever seen an episode of 'The Hills.' I watched the original show a few times...Laguna Beach or something like that.