Sunday, April 19, 2009

Twit, tweet, twitter-ific?

I've spent a week on twitter, I've seen my followers go from 13-15-14-15-14-15-14-15-14. I think I know 2 of the people and the rest are just randoms. I don't know how people find random people on there.

In my eyes, the only point of twitter is to see what 'famous' people are up to in their lives. If I want to know about my friends, they'll update their facebook status.

This week, I witnessed Ashton Kutcher and CNN battling it out to get to a million followers. Ashton won! It was all over the news, in case you missed it. Plus Ashton has taken to the airwaves a la ustream.com to do mini shows. His buddy, Diddy (you know Puff Daddy), has joined in on the fun too. Diddy looks for inspiration and all that jazz. Ryan Seacrest is on, cuz he's a whore and pimps himself out everywhere. I got to add Alyssa Milano, so that's fun. I've had a crush on her forever!!! Now I get to cyber know her. ;)

Of all the celebs, I enjoy Rob Thomas' (matchbox20) and Kevin Smith - mostly cuz Kevin talks about chickening out of trying to do his wife a lot. :P

What's the point of twitter?? I've still no clue. I'm using it like I use facebook to spread the ajaystewartproject brand as far as I can. You can find me at jaystewart82 on there.

What's your experience like on twitter? Are there any celebs that you'd like to connect with?

No comments: