Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I got chills!


YOU MUST WATCH THIS!!!

Sorry I can't embed this, youtube won't allow it. But you must must must watch this clip!!! I don't cry often, but I do get CHILLS a lot! I get chills in sweet moments w/ intimates, certain songs, and def. a lot when I watch tv/film.

If you can watch this, not get chills or filled w/ happiness or a little teary eyed - you're more stone cold than I.

The best part about this is the lesson that it comes with. When you first see her, you assume that it's gonna be another William Hung/Sanjaya type fiasco.

Instead, you have the opportunity to realize that there's greatness in every single one of us. It may come out today, tomorrow, or even 20 years later, but eventually it will be revealed.

I had heard about this clip, but hadn't checked it out. I strongly encourage you to. Here's the link again.

What'd you think?

1 comment:

Philip Cairns said...

Oh my God!! Watching her made me cry!!