Tuesday, April 21, 2009

We watch the same shows...NOW HELP ME, HELP MYSELF!


Alritey so last week's poll proved one of two things. 1) You're tired of polls or 2) You prefer polls that talk about your sex life. ;)

Sorry folks, but this week is simply about helping me out. If you didn't know, this blog is run by my little art company, a jay stewart project. In an effort to rebrand, i've now been directing people to the blog using letsbevain.ajaystewartproject.com. Smart, ain't it?? Why am I doing this? Cuz we're taking on a series of projects that will be announced over the coming weeks. Some little, some big, and some just for my own personal enjoyment. Why else would one have a self titled company, if it weren't for personal interests???

Anyways, back to last week's poll about television. Only 9 votes!! Sad, sad, sad!! Did you know that you can vote only once from home, but again from work, and then again from an internet cafe??? That's right! Or at a friend's house, you could encourage them to vote and then make me feel special. :)

Surprisingly, 66% of you watch 30 Rock and Brothers & Sisters. ROCK ON! I've only really been following 30 Rock this year. I watched the premiere a few years back and it was only so so. I'm finding this year to be consistently funny. I mostly enjoy Tina Fey, she's just so awkward and hilarious. Her stints at getting out of jury duty and a reveal of an ol' adult hotline commercial still make me laugh at the memory.

Brothers & Sisters, I've only watched the first season and that was about 1.5 months ago. It was really good. Now I'm trying to think of a time that I'll have to catch up on the next 2 or 3 seasons. What season is it in now??

Next up with 44% of the votes was Lost. Which is also super super cool! I think we're in season 5 of Lost now and it starts off really strong and then kinda gets into a rut. I think the last 3 episodes, I've seen nothing really progress. Sure, we've got some answers, but really..no real movement. When they divide up the cast, I tend to get a little bored. I like to see everybody hanging out w/ each other.

The next 3 at 33% were United States of Tara, Entourage, and Little People, Big World. U.S. of Tara is really interesting. It's comedy, but then drama. Toni Colette is amazing as Tara...she pulls it off so well. I def. recommend that people download it!!!

Entourage is just good fun! Seriously, when you need to escape, stick in an episode. It's the fastest 30 minutes of my life. Nothing happens sometimes, little thing happen, but it's just a quick escape to chill w/ some of your friends. Ari is my fave, cuz I love ppl who don't filter. :)

Finally Little People, Big World. How many years have we been following these people?? It's great, simple as that!

Now for this week's poll is really easy and will hopefully help me. I pimp out this blog in the hopes of others joining as contributors (IF YOU WANT TO JOIN, LET ME KNOW!!) and to get viewers to check the site. I advertised via MSN (jaycanadiandude@hotmail.com), twitter (jaystewart82), facebook (jay stewart), and then post on various search engines for blogs. So my question of the week is how do you remember to check this site. Through my ads, through bookmarking this site, through the contributors, randomly found it?

Vote on your right!!! Not by leaving a comment. :) Or do both!

No comments: