Friday, April 17, 2009

Hermit is me!

If you feel like you haven't seen me in a few weeks, it's cuz I'm in hiding. I feel like a good ol' hermit for 2 weeks now. I just can't bring myself to socialize, entertain, or any of that. It's not depression, it's just exhaustion on my part. Too much work/school and not enough play.

I think my 6-8 weeks of constant dating from Jan-March, where I was out almost every other day and then up late being naughty, it's finally all just taken its toll.

Now I don't want to see anybody. Which is why I'm semi dreading this upcoming week. I played semi social on this last Thursday, super social tonight for work, gotta be good lad social tmrw, and then university friends on Monday, hit a friend's show on Tuesday. I can already feel the exhaustion. I have an upcoming road trip, where I'll be meeting a bunch of new people too. Ack, I can feel my introverted side just squirming.

Does anybody else have these phases, where they'd rather just energize through self reflection?

No comments: