Friday, April 10, 2009

I like these songs right now...



This is off Prince's new double album and it's just super sweet and awesome. Me likey!!!



I didn't really expect to like Lily Allen's new album, but I do. Then this song started with this awful country beat and I thought I'd definitely hate it. But nope, it's HILARIOUS!!!



I think this song sums up every relationship after it's over and you look back and realize that it wasn't meant to be and you've moved on.



The Black Eyed Peas are BACKKKKKK! They're experimenting with some new sounds and this one is definitely heavy on the dance beats. It's cool, cuz really there's not much vocals, just a lot to dance to. Lo and behold, it's #1 on the Billboard charts. Here's to trying something different and finding out that it can lead to huge success!!!

That's what I'm enjoying this week...how about you?

1 comment:

RGH said...

PRINCE in the same post with blackeyed peas????? blasphemy.