Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson Is Dead - I liked his music!

Michael Jackson died today and really, it's probably for the best. He was about to mount a comeback that die hard fans would've sworn was the most amazing thing ever. In reality, there's no way he could match the true talent that he had about 20 years ago.

While I have empathy for those of you who felt a personal connection to him, I just don't understand ppl who get upset over the loss of somebody that they never knew.

That being said, I think there was a time, when he was a phenomenal performer who helped create some legendary songs. His influence on the current crop of performers and future one's will be his legacy.

Here are some of my fav. MJ songs/videos...there's way more that I think are awesome too.

Man In The Mirror:


Michael Jackson "Man in the Mirror" - The best video clips are here

Black or White:


Michael Jackson - Black Or White (Official Music Video) - Watch today’s top amazing videos here

Scream:


Michael Jackson - Scream (Official Music Video) - The most amazing bloopers are here

What's your fav. MJ video, song, performance, moment?

No comments: