Friday, June 12, 2009

Sex Tapes!

Another 'celebrity' has had a sex tape of them come to the attention of the press.

This time it's super cute Dustin Lance Black, who was the screenwriter on the not-so-perfect-but-good 'Milk' film starring Sean Penn.

You can check the pics out at Perez Hilton. Let's just say that in 2006, Dustin was looking super cute & hot and not too concerned about diseases. Tsk, tsk with the bareback video sex.

All these celebrities with sex tapes now, it makes me wonder how many of you go about taping your sexual adventures or snapping nudie pics and all that such fun.

Knowing that one day somebody may post a pic or a video of you, when you're famous...does it make you scared to do so. In today's gay realm where sites like dudesnude.com and cam4.com exist, is it possible for a naked picture of you not to be out there? Is it thanks to us living in such an exhibitionist society that a sex tape really can't destroy a career any more? Is this a good or a bad thing?

Personally, I'm hoping that his sex tape does get released, as they look like a super cute couple. :) Does it make me think any less of him? Nope, not at all. Do I question the person selling the tape's integrity? Of course, but everybody's out to make a quick buck. The lesson to be learned? Always be the sole owner of any sex tapes that you make!!! I'm just saying....

1 comment:

RGH said...

you can also check out the pix at sites that posted them before PH's ugly little site did, and without his stupid watermark ;)


I REALLY hope he addresses safer sex issues if he responds to this....disappointed in him in that regard. and, um, I'd say %50 of that couple is cute :P


I'm paranoid about such things coming back to haunt me, so there are no scandalous pix or vids of me anywhere in existence in the world. I think this can actually only enhnace his career if he plays his cards right, as it's not every day that screenwriters make headlines.