Sunday, June 21, 2009

MsnGeeks.Com - It's Your Friend!


Most times, I am not technology's biggest supporter, but sometimes I really love it.

I have had access to this site for years and I hope that you have to. If not, I strongly recommend that you check out MsnGeeks.com.

I discovered this site years ago during a day of deleting msn contacts and a friend of mine contacting me in a huff. Apparently, in my haste to delete randoms, I accidentally deleted him. He was quite upset and thought that our friendship was over. When it was just a harmless mistake.

With this tool, I am able to determine who had deleted me. Which usually results in some sadness and a question of 'why not just say that you no longer wanna msn?' But there's also the feature of who you've deleted and still has you on their list. Which usually results in a feeling of 'Oh ok..kinda creepy...we haven't spoken in years and they still have access to my status updates.'

The fun thing with technology is that it takes away that awkwardness of calling/texting a friend that you haven't spoken to in forever in an effort to determine if you're still friends. Most people are dishonest and would say 'For sure...let's do lunch later this month.' You don't hear from them, you wonder if they just got busy, then you go on facebook and see them at a different event every day. Which leads to more crying. ;)

Instead with msngeeks.com, all you have to do is check and see if they've still got you on their list and if not, you can write them off.

I strongly recommend that everybody uses this site, you may be surprised to find out that I deleted your ass months ago. :)

No comments: