Monday, June 8, 2009

I love sweatshirts!


I don't know about you, but one of my fav. pieces of clothing is a sweatshirt. When sick, it's my favourite comfort clothing. When cold, it keeps me warm.

For me, the sweatshirt must be at least one size too big and must be in hoodie form. If the sleeves don't allow me to fully engulf my hands, then it's no good whatsoever.

Another important aspect of wearing a sweatshirt is that it must be worn with nothing underneath it. A t-shirt just gets in the way of the cotton!

I'm self aware enough to know that this is most definitely one of my most pointless posts. :)

The question is what's your favourity type of clothing to wear?

1 comment:

Philip Cairns said...

In the 80s, I used to wear sweatshirts and sweatpants, all the time. I'd even wear sweatpants to auditions, with a nice shirt, because that's all I had. (My Mom bought them for me. I was very poor, living on earnings from part-time telemarketing at minimum wage.)

I find sweatshirts really itchy, actually. I have really sensitive skin and just the thought of wearing them makes me want to itch. I don't know how I stood it.

Now, I like to shop at Value Village because, if a shirt is itchy, such as flannel, I will wear it once and never again. So, I don't want to spend $75 on a shirt and only wear it once.

I still have some of my old sweatshirts but I never wear them. In fact, I recently threw out a bunch of them.