Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Does anyone know where I can find appetite suppressants?

Okay.
So maybe I'm a little fucked up in the head.

I had a really, really, busy day last Tuesday. I woke up, went to the gym, ate a bowl of cereal, and then started my 10 hour day of class at York. During this 10 hour stretch, I had a bottle of water, a coffee and two Samosa's. It wasn't until 10:45 at night while catching up with my friend over the phone as I headed home that I realized... "I haven't eaten much at all today."

And so here is where the sick twisted part of my seriously brainwashed mind comes in--and to better illustrate it, let me provide you all with a play-by-play of my thought process after said realization:

a) Why wasn't I hungry?
b) Oh yeah, I had a presentation and I was nervous all day.
c) Should I eat something now? It's late.
d) Maybe I shouldn't eat at all and just wait till...
e) How can I do it again tomorrow?
f) Where can I find appetite suppressants?

When I repeated this all to my friend over the phone, she freaked. And then I freaked. I felt like I was in high school again--Yes, I had serious image issues and eating problems back then, as did my sister--we blame it on our rents--however, the fact that the total WRONGNESS of it all didn't hit me until MUCH later worries me. What the hell has happened to make me think this way? I can blame it on the gays, I can blame it on Abercrombie & Fitch, or I can blame it on my rents, but that won't do any good because it's STILL a problem.

Eating is a good thing to do. The more calories that you burn, the more calories you need to ingest. It's a system, it keeps you flowing; like all-bran, it keeps you regular.

Oddly enough, I still find it sort of funny, because really, there are times when all I am is one big walking stereotype and I don't even know it...

So how about it? Have any of you done anything that has made you WTF yourself for a good moment or two? Like having a lot of fun while burning things?

No comments: