Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I'll do you like a truck


Now I've certainly written some stupid shit over my artist years (Don't Hate Just Masturbate, Chair Fuck, Shoot a load, not yourself - lyrics found at ajaystewartproject.com.)  But this piece is truly one of the worst things that I've ever seen.

I'll do you like a truck makes no sense lyrically and doesn't even try to justify it with some witty verses.  It's video is simple...fit bod ppl (most ugly) taking off their clothes and doing some 'slap that ass' dance.

I've been doing my best to not speak about stupid shit on here for awhile.  As I feel it simply promotes the stupidity.  But I want you all to sit and watch this video...at least once...at least for 30 seconds.

Afterwards, you will be soooo inspired that if this piece of garbage can be produced and get a music video that anything that you do has an equal or better chance.

There are times as an artist that I feel that I will never measure up and then there are moments like this that I am glad that I didn't give up so many years ago.




No comments: