Monday, November 9, 2009

Songs that I'd dance to at a club...

I haven't been clubbing since probably March of this year.  After so many terrible times, I've just lost all interest.  But if I were to go, I'd like to to hear the following 5 songs and then leave.



Oh yes, Miley Cyrus.  Usually, I'd cut a bitch, if I heard her in a club.  'I'm just being Miley...fuck you!'  But this is the kind of song that I could start the night off with.  No one's on the dance floor, you drag your friends to join you.  You nod your head and move your hips like yah.  It's a perfect way to start the night and then do a couple of shots at the bar to redeem yourself.



While the alcohol settles in, it's time for a little Beyonce.  This song is great, esp. if you're with a tempting ex.  Cuz it's all about being a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare...  When you're out clubbing, you've no clue about the randoms that you're encountering.  Will they be the one?  Will they bottom?  Do they have any diseases?  Will this be a nite to remember or just another roll in the sack?





As Beyonce ends, I quickly head to the bar for a jack and coke.  Why?  Cuz this Kesha gal brushes her teeth with it.  It's another stupid song that you can jump up and down to and dance like a fool.  Oh oh oh ohhhh oh oh oh ohhhhhh.  This is a great "bump n grind and make out real dirty to" song.  Cop a feel, pinch an ass and just say that you're being a 'bad ass' like Miss Kesha.  Tic tok...the night is slowly coming to an end.



Pink is always good for some more silly dancing.  This is a song for those that have been through a break up (aka ALL OF US!!).  You get to dance with your girlies and pretend that it's all going to be okay.  Who needs a lover, when you can just torch that shit.  I kinda wanna do some body shots to this song.



You all knew it was going to end with this.  Grab 2 ppl and get real damn nasty on that dance floor.  I wanna see cocks out, tits exposed, and a lot of drunken messy kissing.  This better lead to walking to the front of the coat check line to get your shit, threesome sex in the cab, and then a night that you never quite remember, but always brag about.

What songs do you want to dance to in public?

3 comments:

jno said...

I love how ghetto Ke$ha is...she spells her name with a $ for christ sakes.

I think you may like the following new jams:

Jordin Sparks - SOS (use a sample of Shannon "Let The Music Play")

Adam Lambert - For Your Entertainment (I know, he sucked on American Idol, but this song is fun and dance-y)

Wynter Gordon - Dirty Talk (producer by David Guetta, it's a fluffy house song about sex)

Eva Simons - Silly Boy (this girl is dutch or swedish and the song KICKS ASS. It would be huge if released here)

You are welcome ;)

letsbevain said...

Hrem...listened to SOS again and like it more than I did before.

Adam Lambert, I hate hate hate. Pass.

The next 2 are house tunes. You know me better than that, Jno.

jno said...

I thought you'd like the sexual references of Dirty Talk and Eva's song is kinda Gaga-esque. Fun video too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsARkMV1qas