Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Don't be a wanker!

Seriously, I don't get it. It's something you can do alone. It's something many of us have been doing for a long time. I'm talking about jerkin off, masturbating, wanking, tuggin it. Whatever you like to call it. For many, it was our first form of sexual exploration.

So my question is why would anybody seek a random encounter with somebody for just this purpose?

I've been strokin for over 15 years and a new person is not going to know what I like. We each have our own technique, rhythm, and tempo. Besides, the psychological impact of me cursing you for only coming over for a stroke off would also kill any enjoyment of the situation.

If I'm going to take the time to chat up a stranger, swap pics, make plans to meet, shower for said meeting, and put on something cute (but not too cute, so it doesn't look like I tried too hard...) - I'm not doing all that for a hand job.

Call me crazy, but all that work better get me a blow job and better yet, a fuck.

What about you? Is the feel of a stranger's hand enough for you?

3 comments:

RGH said...

I love how whoever wrote before stayed anonymous. I have a feeling I know who you are.


sometimes, hand job is necessary due to time constraints! Gotta catch that bus.

letsbevain said...

Expose Anonymous...they've been commenting all over. :)

I like when ppl comment and then I can check their profile and/or blog and such.

Philip Cairns said...

I'd say if the guy just wants to give you a hand job, it means he isn't all that interested in you. Or else he has sex/intimacy hangups.
If he was totally hot for you then he'd probably be all over you, eating you up like ice cream.