Sunday, January 25, 2009

Oops...

Oops...

Well after 55 days in a row with a new posting, I kinda forgot to do one yesterday.

You see, I checked in the afternoon and decided to post later on in the day.

Then I hung out with a bud, watched 'Wanted' and passed out right afterwards. Mostly due to exhaustion and cuz the movie was kinda silly.

I didn't even realize that I hadn't posted until my drive home today, when I was doing some contemplating.

You see, today is the 6 month anniversary of another project that I've been working on called 'Say Something!' After 6 months, I'm debating whether or not this project needs to continue. It was created as a space for (queer) individuals to get talking about whatever issues they were facing. I'm kinda running out of issues...

So it was with the thought of ending that project that I was thinking about this one and then all of a sudden realized that I had just ended this one - by mistake. The idea was to write a new post for a month. I accomplished that and figured that I'd just keep going until I couldn't write any more. Instead the universe decided I was done writing yesterday. :)

What's funny is that I was thinking all this and then I turned on the radio. Guess what came on? By no coincedence, Nelly Furtado's 'All Good Things Come To An End.' Haha...isn't that crazy?

So yes, I'm not sure what's going to happen or what's happening...but for now, this blog is alive, just with a new purpose. No longer am I chained to posting every day. I'll still post, perhaps not daily.

As this blog goes in a new direction, what would you like to see more of or less?

If you read this blog and don't already contribute...e-mail me and you can certainly contribute!!!

No comments: