Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Poll of the Week: Do you piss in the shower?


Let's implement a poll of the week.

Here's our chance to discover new things about one another and mostly kinda gross things (imho).

I was in the shower this morning, when I was reminded of a conversation that I had with a friend a number of years ago.

She revealed to me that she pissed in her shower and I was completely grossed out. Her reaction was 'What, you've never pissed in your shower?' And no, I hadn't.

The whole 'it's a drain' argument didn't work on me either. It's a drain, so that water can go down it and that's it. I don't do my dishes in my toilet or my shower either. Even though, it's a drain just like the sink. Also, I don't piss in my sink, even though it's just a drain.

If I feel the need to piss, I go before the shower. If I need to during the shower, I get out, piss, and then return to the shower. Or just hold it for the remainder of the shower. If I can hold it in the car, I can certainly hold it a few more minutes as I'm cleansing.

So for this week...check out the poll to the right and fill it in.

Do you piss in the shower?
Often
Sometimes
I did once
Never
No, but I might now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never.
It's...gross. It would almost be like as if, the essence, would always be there.
All over your feet.

ICK

RGH said...

NEVER

oh my heavens to betsy. Ugh.