Monday, January 5, 2009

Unrealistic Land: Wishes for 2009

Happy Monday Dreamers,

It's the first Monday of 2009 and it's time that we all put out our unrealistic dreams and wishes out into the universe.

It's a new year and one must aim big, so let's do it.

I'm going to put out 5 totally and utterly not gonna happen dreams, but sometimes it's just fun to be over the top and ridiculous.

#1 - Someone will begin to pay me to stay at home and simply create beats, watch tv, and pleasure myself and others.

#2 - This blog will begin to attract such a huge fan base that I will have to hire translators in 75 different languages to simply keep up with the demand.

#3 - I will find my polyamorous partners (one gal, one boy) and we will start a new movement towards mutual love and acceptance.

#4 - My new condo will serve multiple purposes making me hugely successful in various manners. My in-house yoga studio will attract a variety of clients. My ample space will be used for creative endeavours and see new pieces of mine garner critical acclaim.

#5 - There will finally be a queer space that follows all of my rules. No one under 21, one hag per fag, heteros can wait in line, top 40 and pop rock can be played, all requests approved by moi, DJ must know how to dance, and drinks are priced at only a 50% profit margin (none of this 400% shit), free cover for one and all.

Them my grand soooo not gonna happen wishes for 2009! What are yours?

1 comment:

RGH said...

I want Toronto to be interesting and cutting edge, Lake Ontario to be clean enough to sip from, and a year-round tropical climate for all Canada