Friday, January 30, 2009

Maybe I'm a stupid spoiled whore...

I discovered that I have seasons 8 and 10 of South Park within my DVD collection tonight. Hooray no more having to watch American Idol any more.

I think since I've moved into my new place (1 month+), I've started watching more and more tv. I couldn't watch it ever at my 'rents' place, they always hogged the tv. Pa with his lame movies and Ma with her lame shows (she loves Charmed, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, 7th Heaven).

Tonight, I watched South Park's "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset" and it was hilarious. South Park is one of those shows that many people write off, but they completely forget how freakin hilarious and spot on its satire is.

Now my only issue is that it highlights just how stupid Paris Hilton i and I've been having some really stupid moments lately.

First, I forgot to put a stamp on an envelope...that's stupid! This last week alone, I've had some not so bright moments.

On Sunday, I was driving and my car kept accelerating and then slowing down, accelerating and slowing down. I'm thinking 'oh crap, my car is fucked. here's another bill to pay.' Turns out that it was in gear 2, not drive.

All week long, I've been putting the Pam (the non-stick spray, not the big breasted baywatch gal) in the fridge. It's happened twice now and finally today, I actually stopped myself.

My final moment was just now in the shower. I put my Life brand face gel in my hands and then proceeded to rub it all over my scalp. Face gel on the scalp...like it was shampoo. I'm a kinda special today.

So while I can laugh at South Park's depiction of Paris Hilton, a little part of me feels some karma coming along as my brain disintegrates into nothing-ness. :)

No comments: