Saturday, January 31, 2009

Not complaining for a change...

I bitch a lot on here, cuz it's fun and easy to bitch, so I thought I'd share some things that I've been enjoying lately.

1) Kelly Clarkson! The gal is back and with a song that I wish I had written. 'My Life Would Suck Without You' is super catchy with lines like: 'Being with you is so dysfunctional' and 'I know I've got my issues, but you're pretty messed up too.' Today, I made a burned cd of Kelly's 'hits' to drive to work and listen to. Sadly, you start to realize that all her songs focus on one theme: LOVE! Mostly breaking up. Either way, this one is a hit as it just slid into #1 on the Billboard charts. Check the video here (can't embed, sorry)

#2) My nephew!!! The kid is freaking hilarious. He's almost 2 and by far, the cutest kid around. He's got this new habit of hitting, then I'll say 'ow-ie' and then he'll lean in for a kiss. Lol! Only a toddler could solve all wounds like that. Plus, he has this fisher price car (well actually my baby bro's from many years ago) that he sits in and then you move him about. He'll steer in the direction that you want and honk, if you don't go in that direction. Either way, he's entertaining!

3) Yoga!!! I'm on a serious serious yoga kick lately. Been doing it every day for at least 30 min or more. It keeps me focused, it keeps me happy, and it keeps me toned. The biceps are starting to look a bit better than usual. :)

That's what I've been enjoying this week, what's on your happy list?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so Kelly is amazing.
I love her.
When it leaked, I left it playing on my computer from youtube forever.