Sunday, January 18, 2009

Haunting of Molly Hartley...A warning.


Hey ya'll.
Please forgive my lack of posts lately.
My computer has been in rehab for a little bit...but now is back.
So this is just a quick one to say Hey...and also send out a flashing warning.
DO NOT rent Haunting of Molly Hartley.
Don't get me wrong...I love my horror movies...even cheesy horror movies.
but this was awful....AWFUL.
It just seemed like they needed to throw Chace Crawford into a movie and make him look cute and BAM...there we go. He wasn't even shirtless for Pete's sake.
Plot holes...no character development...yawn yawn.
Ok ok...I knew it was going to be bad when they didn't release it to be reviewed by critics when it was initially screened...but not this bad.
Bottom line.

Spotted: Hottie Chace in a lame made for tv movie on the big screen.
Don't quit your day job. The small screen is just the right size for now.
For horror, rent something else.
XOXO.
GG

1 comment:

letsbevain said...

he wasn't shirtless or pantless?? he needs some david decoteau in his life!!!