Monday, January 12, 2009

Unrealistic Land: Another Semester Starts...

Hello dreamers,

It's Monday and it's time to cast our dreams out into the universe and see what she'll bring us.

For this week, I'm asking for a semester unrealistically filled with nothing but soothing sounds of the ocean and compliments from every teacher.

Assignments will melt away, when they realize my intelligence merely at the mention of my name. Hours spent on discussion boards will no longer be required. For I am King of the program and a King never needs to prove themselves.

Endless hours reading, studying, writing and editing essays will be filled with strictly oral exams. Oral exams done on my stunningly hot teachers.

This semester shall conclude halfway through with a surprise party to celebrate all of our accomplishments. A's will be given out to the highest bidder and magically, everyone will have much less money than I.

It's going to be a wonderful semester, where my 4 courses won't at all interfere with either my social life nor full time job and artistic pursuits.

Come April, I'll see a refund for all my course funds, as the teachers will acknowledge that it is I that taught them a thing or two.

With this return deposit, I will excuse myself from life for a month long escape to Brasil, where I'll get up to no good in a stunning paradise.

No comments: