Thursday, December 4, 2008

Am I Sex Addict or do I just really like Sex?


Since I have been sexually active I have had quite a number of partners. I am not the biggest slut out there and by no means even close but it is still extremely high. I never really thought about the possibility that I am a sex addict until recently. Without going into the details, I hurt someone I really cared about and it really made me think why I was having sex with all these random people. As a deal to myself I said no random sex for three months. As a form of therapy I am going to be talking about my sexual encounters to the world over the coming days, weeks and months. Now all of you who I have had sex with, don't worry I won't use real names, just pet names. ; ) Most of these stories will be quite boring because most of the people were boring. Maybe I am boring...lol. Hopefully these stories will remind me why I should not waste my time with lame ass individuals who just want a random fuck or it might do the opposite, not sure. I also hope that by avoiding random sex I can actually focus on me and what I want in my life and find out what type of partner I want in life.
Let's start at the beginning
Ok now I am sure everyone had that special friend as a child that you were inseparable from as a child. Mine was Amy. She was my next door neighbour and we hung out every single day from the time I was five until I was thirteen. We played games like barbies, store, house and doctor. Now doctor and house started off innocently enough but hey kids like to explore. Amy had accidentally walked in on her parents having sex and she wanted to show me how to do it. So at age six I had my first sexual encounter with a girl. The problem was we kept doing it. It was always in her room and her parents and sister would be home. We weren't allowed to have the door shut to her room after we got caught but that didn't stop us. Now I can't even remember, but its not like we were really having sex, I mean we were just trying to stick things in where we thought it should go. To be honest I don't remember half the things we did but her sister still teases me to this day about it. I remember once being at their chalet and I pulled out my dick and said I showed you mine now show me yours. Not really much different then with the boys I sleep with today or cam shows. One thing I learned from that experience is if I ever have children I will have locks on my doors so they don't walk in. The other thing I learned is that even from a young age I enjoyed having sex and I wanted more. We stopped fooling around when I was about 7 or 8 and I didn't have my real first sexual experience until I was 15.

Well that is all for now but hope you enjoyed. There is lots more to come, I have only just begun.

3 comments:

letsbevain said...

Tsk, tsk...and what was the reaction to you just whipping it out?

RGH said...

my numbers would put you to shame. SHAME.

letsbevain said...

My total compared to both of you's makes me look like a virgin. :)