Thursday, December 4, 2008

I may be outta practice, but I don't think this is how you get a girl!

The craigslist posting of the week goes to this guy here (click link for full picture of what's cropped below) ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Alritey, welcome to another weekly segment!!! Yes, I have a lot of them. :) I don't know about you, but I'm obsessed with craigslist postings. Like I check the apartment listings (cuz I wanna move one day...), the barter listings (I still have no skills worth bartering), and of course, the personals (cuz I like pics and ppl's desperation)!! Trust me, there's a lot of personals to go through. The guy above posts a lot. Yes, I check enough that I've started to recognize the folks that post. Damn my photographic memory. :)

He's tried lines like 'Do you want this in your vag?' and now the ever popular pick up line 'Nice shoes, wanna fuck?' If you read through his posting, you'll see that he claims to be inexperienced. I wish I could claim to be shocked. I don't know about you ladies, but a) I don't respond to lame pick up lines and b) I don't listen to talking cocks. But don't let me speak on behalf of your gender.

Now if we look passed his cock and lame subject line, he goes on to state that he's a genuinely nice guy. Mista...genuinely nice guys show a cute face pic, while holding their new puppy. Okay, well manipulative guys do that too. But still...young one, if you wanna get your dick in a vajajay, either be more dominant or post a nice pic to go w/ your 'nice personality.' It may take a few dates, it may take some cheap wine, but you'll get yourself laid. Spend more time building up your confidence (and even your bod) and you'll be able to find that gal for you.

Okay, I can't be the only one obsessed w/ craigslist. Anybody else check them daily? Post up links of some of the most interesting one's that you've seen.

No comments: