Monday, December 29, 2008

Unrealistic Land: Leaving in a Yaris...

My bags aren't packed and I'm not quite ready to go...I'm leaving in my Yaris, I do know when I'll be back again.

Unrealistically, Chantal Kreviazuk is presently singing this song outside my new condo and taunting me for not being ready yet.

In a fantasy land, tomorrow I live for NYC and won't be in the least bit nervous about my first more than 8 hour road trip to a foreign city that I've never been to.

Oh dreamers, this is going to be a trip that'll run smoothly. Each morning, I'll awaken to the sounds of bird chirping, unobstructed city views and enough green space to make me feel like I've left the city and enter rural New York City.

Every day, I'll do yoga for 90 minutes with an incredibly attractive teacher, who will then show me around the city and all the cool hot spots that only true New Yorkers know about.

Unrealistically, my final moments will be made when on New Year's eve, I hit up a cool lil' queer cabaret and with my CD in hand, I get up on stage and 'wow' the crowd with my awesome-ness!!!

To conclude this dream, I'm able to sign with a small indie label and finally 'Don't Hate, Just Masturbate' becomes an underground hit and spawns t-shirts of hilarity. :)

Enjoy your week dreamers, I'll report back on my impossibly fantastic trip next week!!!

No comments: