Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What could you not live without?

Well the 7 votes are in and it's a tie between food and water. So it look like people took things pretty literally. :P

People can live without sex (liars!), family (harsh!) and booze (liars! x2).

Personally, I chose warmth, cuz I hate being freakin cold. Tonight, I was outside for maybe a few minutes and the wind was strong and it put me into a foul mood. The cold sucks and so even if I had all the water and food that I needed, but I was cold all the time, I'd rather just die. :)

I got heat in my room in the basement last week as I had to close the vent over the summer and forgot to open it. The A/C blowing in July was no fun at all, so now I'm more than warm and it's awesome!

On hot summer days, I could care less about being too hot, there's really no such thing. If u're too warm, run an ice cube over yah (do it sexy like), and then all is well. In the Winter, one has to wear gloves, hat, scarf, boots, etc. It's just too much of a hassle!!!

So I'd like to know why you 6 people chose either water or food???

No comments: